Monday 23 July 2007

Good things are just round the corner :)

Doesn't that sound good? Course it does! Who doesnt like good things happening to them? Its a wonderful feeling to know that something good is just about to happen. A school kid just about to be handed the class monitor's badge or a woman who knows she's going to get that diamond ring anytime. But sometimes, even if you don't know for sure something good is going to happen to you, you just have to believe it. Life is a lot easier when you look at the greener patches you've been on. If you don't believe good things are to happen to you, they probably never will. Here's a tip. Just try and keep happy with the good things that happen to you. Expecting too much will also put you into brood mode. Did someone say I sound like grandma? Ah, c'mon now. I'm just trying to educate the bloggers from what little I've learnt from my own life.

Blogging has never appealed to me. I think its partly because I never kept diaries. The fact that I hate people knowing what I'm thinking strongly contributes too. 'Why you blogging then?', you ask? Well, I really don't know. What I do know is that I'm a crazy person. Ah right, we were talking about good things weren't we? I'm going back to college very soon and everytime I think about it I find myself smiling. I also have a summer internship, that went fairly well, behind me. Among other things I managed to have some fantanstic dreams ;) Its always good to wake up in good spirits. I hope you fellows are thinking about all the good things that happened to you recently as you read this or I'd be terribly disappointed. Now that I mentioned it, sit back and give it a moment :) Let's celebrate this truly awsome thing thats called life! CHEERS!

5 comments:

fiddlesticks said...

cheers, anony blogger!!

Vidya said...

cool one!!

9 said...

cheers!! wid the glass half full.. :)

Full Of Life said...

lolest..I go with rip..welcome welcome to blogosphere :D

Anonymous said...

Good post.